Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hot Sauce Ice Cream

I gotta try this. I saw it on tv (The Doctors) while working out and looked it up online. Hot Sauce ice cream made with green tabasco sauce. I wonder if it would be good with rooster sauce - I could just add  some rooster sauce to some vanilla ice cream and mix it in. In the video, they were adding the hot sauce directly to the ice cream in addition to the hot pepper flavour. They also suggest it has a bit of a cinnamon after taste. I'm not sure about that, but I think it could be good. They describe it as at first being a little sweet, then becoming a little hot. If you're not sure what I mean by rooster sauce, it's the hot sauce with a green lid and a picture of a rooster on the bottle. It is found in Asian supermarkets and also in supermarkets with an International aisle.

Check out this link to the video Hot Sauce Ice Cream (The Doctors). As it's part of a tv show, I can't embed the video here.



(Quotation from http://countrystore.tabasco.com/prodinfo.asp?number=03473)

No comments: