Tuesday, February 14, 2012

3BT's on Valentine's Day

3BT's (Three Beautiful Things) for today ... or maybe four:
1. Timing of a message that brought my spirits up and made my day. The message came right when I needed it, and literally, just as I finished praying about the very thing the message was about. It felt like God was really listening when I prayed and gave me hope. It felt like God prompted the writing of the message.
2. Lindt dark chocolate. Or any other kind of dark chocolate, really. :)
3. Spinach / fresh baby greens and strawberries salad.
4. A tasty lunch of salmon with lemon wedges and coconut milk rice. Can you believe that was food from the hospital cafeteria?

Food isn't the only thing that makes me happy. It is something, though, that can be appreciated in the moment. Today, when eating the salmon and rice, I took the time to really enjoy each bite. A nice break in my work day.

No comments: