Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Taste of Summer

Wow, it's been a LONG time since I last posted. About half a year ago. So, for today, I'll post a few pics of a taste of summer. I've been busy taking a lot of pictures over the past 2 months - from my trip to Ottawa, to my weekend in K Country at a beautiful and cozy cabin, to a weekend out at Camp Kuriakos. I've also taken a few pics around town and at home. I'll post a few today and I really hope I get back into blogging. Then I can tell you about (and show you glimpses of) my trip to Ottawa and my other adventures. For now, here's a taste of summer from the view of my lens...



















By the way, does anyone know how to fit the pics better using blogger? I can't seem to fit them in beside each other even though the page seems to have room.

Note: All pictures taken and copyrighted by Patti Plett

No comments: