Monday, July 21, 2008

What a day ...

The day started with finding out the lodge (Mountain Aire) - the restaurant, store, and conference room building. The fire started at 4 am. And things went from there ...

... having to be very diplomatic with a tense situation with another agency.
... a bedbugs infestation at the shelter.
... overall, no routine to my day. It just felt weird.
... finding out some guys had a fight, landing on my car. No apparent damage from that, although we had to thoroughly inspect my car.
... finding out there is some vandalism damage to my car that hasn't been there before or that I haven't noticed. This was not caused by the fight. It looks like someone keyed my car and dented some metal trim around my passenger window.
... a friend sharing some very concerning information
... a shooting about a block from my place. Execution style. With many people around. The person was in a minivan.
... a police line drawn across a different back alley one block in the other direction.
... the building boiler in my apartment blew. The water was out for 2 hours.
... 2 calls, but no messages, from the company fixing my scooter. I wonder what's up.

I have an ominous feeling, like what else could happen.

No comments: