Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update on moving

As some of you know, I'm preparing to move yet again.  I knew this place was temporary when I moved in.  I hoped I'd be in a better place financially, and maybe I am, although I'm still not employed.  I'm mostly packed, which is nice. And it's 3 days ahead of moving day.  I still haven't been able to secure enough moving trucks (I do have one though), but I have faith it will all work out.  This week has been a bit of a struggle in my current living situation.  And, when things happen, I repeat to myself, "Only 4 more days, only 4 more days" or whatever the count may be to prevent myself from getting angry or irritated and just roll with the punches.  I hope to get the keys for the new place in the next couple days and maybe spend a little time there - plan out a little where I want things.  I will miss the dog here, but it will definitely be nice to be in my own place. Don't get me wrong, I've had some really good roommates and enjoyed my time with them.  But having my own place will be a nice change after this place.

No comments: