Monday, December 14, 2009

3BT post ... and a link to an awesome video

It's time for another 3BT's post (3 Beautiful Things).

1. The orange glow of streetlights on freshly falling snow.
2. The fact I got all my Christmas shopping done without entering Walmart! :) I got it done all in one afternoon. And enjoyed myself for the most part. I am thankful for the option of online purchasing, though. Less tiring and the mix of going to stores (in real life) and browsing through stores online makes shopping more enjoyable.
3. Sex in a Pan. The dessert, that is. :D
4. Powerful music ... such as the link below. Particularly fusions of classic and something else (rock, metal, alternative, etc.).

I've posted this video before but it was taken down. I love this guy's music and this song, in particular, this song. The 2nd video is a different version of part of that song - I love the energy in this one too. You can see how much he's enjoying playing.

Love Story Meets Viva la Vida


Love Story Meets Love Story

No comments: