Saturday, April 03, 2010

Update on interview

Just to let you know, the interview and presentations went well overall.  However, I didn't get the position.  I got an email indicating that while I have many of the qualities they are looking for they chose to go with another person who they believe is a better fit.  It was disappointing hearing the news.  I got the email on my way home from Edmonton.  I had the opportunity to process this news and pray about direction for the future while I was driving.  I guess, this means I'll be in Calgary for the next foreseeable future.  Which I'm ok with. It's good to know that I can plan for staying here. It still would have been nice to have that job.  And, this also means that I really have to step it up to find some income. Still more uncertainty, huh? But when does life not have uncertainties?

No comments: