Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My scooter is back

I got my scooter back today. They called before I left for work and we arranged I'd meet them at 10 this morning at the back of my building. When I got it back, they told me it was charged up. However, when I started to drive it, I quickly realized the scooter had not been charged and it was in the same state of charge level as when it was picked up 2 weeks ago. Since they replaced the charger, don't you think they should test it out to make sure it's working???

So, I drove to work on my scooter, praying I'd get to work without the battery dying. I charged it at work and it took most of the day to charge which means the charge level was quite low (it only takes 2-3 hours when the charge level is not very low). The charger seemed to work, though. The battery charge level showed higher than the charge scale goes.

No comments: